REGISTRATION FOR THIS YEAR'S COMIC INDUSTRY MEETING HAS STARTED!
ONLINE COMIC INDUSTRY MEETING
SPONSORED BY COMICSPRO
FEBRUARY 18,19 2021
We expect participation in this event to be HUGE! (Probably 2 to 4 times bigger than our in-person annual meeting).
Retailers can participate FREE OF CHARGE for some of the events. Or they can upgrade to paid registration, starting January 6th, to participate in ALL the events and get a box of variants/promo items sent to them.
Retailer Info: www.comicspro.org/retailerinfo21
Retailer Registration: www.comicspro.org/retailer21reg
Vendor Info: www.comicspro.org/sponsor2021
Vendor Registration: Download pdf on vendor page and send it in.
As of 1/22/21 Here are the Vendors officially registered for the ComicsPRO Conference.
- A Wave Blue World
- Aftershock Comics
- ALA-Graphic Novels and Comics Roundtable
- Anomaly Productions
- Artists, Writers, & Artisans
- Bad Idea
- BCW Supplies
- Book Industry Charitable Foundation (BINC)
- BOOM! Studios
- Comics Book Legal Defense Fund (CBLDF)
- Dark Horse Comics
- DC Entertainment
- Diamond Comics
- Die Hard Dice
- Fantagraphics Books
- IDW Publishing
- Image Comics
- Macmillan Children's Publishing Group/First Second
- Mad Cave Studios
- Marvel Comics
- Oni Press
- Scout Comics and Entertainment
- The NPD Group
- TKO Studios
- Valiant Entertainment
- Vault Comics
- Viz Media
WHAT ARE WE DOING AT CONFERENCE?
- Speeches about comic industry issues
- Speeches from Vendors
- Virtual Exhibit Hall - Visit vendor booths, read pdfs of upcoming works, watch videos, chat with vendor reps, etc
- Roundable Discussions
- Online Forums about different issues
- LOTS, LOTS MORE!
Starting January 6th.
If you'd like more information, please email email@example.com.