Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
License Agreement and Hosting for Local Comic Shop Day® 2021
NO CHARGE TO PARTICIPATE THIS YEAR!
THE GOAL: To promote Local Comic Shops as the places to visit during the holiday shopping season.
1. ComicsPRO is opening Local Comic Shop Day® to all retailers – FREE of charge.
2. The date of LCSD is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving (November 24).
3. FOC on most items will be 11/1. Some items have different deadlines. We will email registered storefronts the deadlines.
4. All LCSD items will go through normal delivery processes and can be sold or pre-sold like all other items retailers receive that week.
By registering, ComicsPRO will be able to contact you:
1. to let you know about special deals.
2. to remind you of ordering deadlines.
3. to let interested people know you are participating.
Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 8:00 AM until 11:59 PM
At Locally Owned BRICK AND MORTAR Comic Book Specialty Stores
Local Comic Shop Day
Registration is required
All locally owned independent retailers are invited to participate.
A Local Comic Shop is defined as a brick and mortar business that sells a substantial amount and/or percentage of comics and graphic novels. Qualifying comic specialty shops must be locally owned, not be publicly traded, and not have more than 35 storefronts.
1. If a publisher provides an item, please follow the guidelines set down by that publisher, Diamond, or other Distributor for selling that item. (i.e. no breaking street date).
2. Please follow the the guidelines for using the Local Comic Shop Day logo and name set down by ComicsPRO.
Registration cancellations will be accepted until Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 12:00 AM